Paris Hilton, Diet and Sexy Bikini

Bookmark and Share
Slim body was not enough for Paris Hilton. She wants her body to be fit and sexy with bikini. That's why she is now undergoing in a strict diet and doing a hard exercise.

"I really exercising. I do not eat fast food anymore," She said. "No more McDonald's. I want a good body for the bikini, so I did it," She continued.

Paris Hilton has reason to worry about her body shape. Over the next few months, She will spend most of her time by sunbathing on a luxury yacht.

"I'll be in a cruise ship. What should be held in the summer? A cruise ship. I will go to St. Tropez, Monaco. I will also work, but more relaxing," She told to US Weekly magazine.

Although She has pledged to no longer eat junk food, a years ago it was revealed that she does not like a diet. "I just can not think that I could live 40 days without anything. If I do, maybe I will just stop eating chocolate and McDonald's. I have never tried to quit anything before. I do not like a diet. My weakness is cotton candy and fries, "he added

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment