- Contact with certain chemical substances such as heavy metals, toxin and electromagnetic waves
- Bad eating habits, people that consumes too much red meat and consuming less vegetable & fruit has a greater risk to get a colon cancer
- Saturated fat. Those who like to consume high-fat have a greater risk of colon cancer. Every day your body requires only 30% of calories derived from fat.
- Alcoholic beverages. The intestine can alter alcohol into asetilaldehida which increases the risk of colon cancer
- Overweight, Research shows overweight (obesity) is a risk factor for prostate cancer, colon, rectum, and breast cancer.
- Working while sitting all day, do a simple exercise while working was much better than sitting all day in front of our computer
- Less physical activity, walking up the stairs is better than too often use elevator
- Smoking, there was no direct relationship between smoking and colon cancer. However, smokers have a risk ranging from 1.5 to 3 times more likely to get colon cancer.
In addition to early diagnosis, one of the best approaches in the fight against cancer is prevention. In cases of colon cancer (colon), the evidence shows was largely because food factors. Whatever your age, it's never too late to do anything that might prevent the occurrence of cancer. Here are some factors that cause colon cancer that we can still control: